The Lathrop Parent Advisory Committee
The Lathrop Parent Advisory Committee (LPAC) hopes you will plan to join this year! Please try to attend the meetings, and participate in our school activities. We need your support and ideas to help improve our school! Collaboration between parents and school is vital to our students’ success.
The mission of the Lathrop Parent Advisory Committee is to find ways to involve parents in the school through sponsoring family activities, support students and teachers by raising funds for school improvements, and give input on school decision making.
Spooky Reading Night
Dr. Seuss Night
Spring Science Night
Donuts for Dads & Muffins for Moms
Boxtops for Education
Spirit Wear Sales
Nature's Vision Fundraising
Beef-a-Roo, Culver's nights
Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education Help the Lathrop earn money for playground items!
1. Go into your Google play store or apple store and download the Box Tops for Education app.
2. After you download the app, register with your email and select Julia Lathrop Elementary School, 61102.
3. Create your profile: name, email and zip code.
4. Tap the scan button and snap a photo of your receipt within 14 days of purchase. Make sure you get the date in.
5. It's pretty simple and a big help for our school!
OR Clip and send your box tops to school. Thanks for helping our school!